Thursday, November 24, 2011

Athletics

My favorite thing from Athletics was 75 Meters and 100 meters of sprinting. I like running because I want to be the fastest in the ten year olds. My color of the team is Green and that's my favorite color and blue, red to. My other favorite the thing from Athletics is high jump because I like to do high jumps. When I grow Older I want to be a good Athletics player. My favorite thing was relays because the colors had to verse for the winner. The Blue team came first and then the red team, Yellow came third and green came last place. My teacher for the Ten year olds was Miss Garden. My leg were so tired because we all did Athletics we done the hole day until three O'Clock. When I got home I went shower and then went to sleep and wake up in the next morning.

No comments: