Monday, November 21, 2011

Weekends

In the weekends me and my family all went to The train station. When we got inside the train we went to the city. When we got to the city we got out of the train and we went to look around the biggest city Auckland. So me and my family went to looked around the city and finally got to the sky tower. I said that the sky tower is the tallest tower in New Zealand, I think? When we went to the shops we went to buy some food at the shop for me and my sister. My mum brought us a Hot Chocolate and a sandwich. It was my favorite food and drink. I said This is the bestest day ever for me and my family. When me and my sister finish drink and eat, we went back to the train station we got inside the train and went back home and we all went to sleep and waited for the next day. It's my best day ever.

No comments: