Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Favourite Toy Story

When It was time for my favourite show Spongebob Squarepants, I got when Spongebob Squarepants was cooking in the kitchen. After he cooked a burger and done the drink he gave it to the person that order it. When I walked Spongebob to take the food to Matt, he said thank you. As he walked back to the kitchen he didn’t knew that there was water on the ground. It was actually tripping from the roof. it looked like the whole roof was going to come out.  

When he was coming back to go to the kitchen he actually slipped and hit his head. Mr Krabs said are you okay? Spongebob said I feel dizzy. Mr krabs was trying to look everywhere to find where did the water came from. Then he looked up the roof and then he saw a hole. It wasn’t that big. So Mr Krabs went back to his office to call the Jack to repair the roof. When he already called he said can you fix the roof because there are water dripping down from the ground. Then Jack said I will come and have a look.

On the next day the Krusty Krabs was open and Jack came and had a look at the roof when he got up his ladder.  Mr Krabs, Mr Krabs. Yes, I’m coming. As soon as he came Jack said to Mr Krabs It is a very small hole but it looks to me that half of the roof is rotten. So you may have to close this down just for a week. Mr Krabs got shocked when Jack said one week. No I can’t do that. Why not, it is only just a hole. So when the Krusty Krab was closed they’ve started to take off the wood and then put a new wood. After they’ve already done the wood. They were finish, but when he stepped on it he fell and broke the wood, landed on the ground.

No comments: