Friday, March 30, 2012

What's The Drink For Me


Do you get thirsty? Do you prefer coffee, tea, soft drink or water. Well I prefer water because I drink it two times a morning. I wouldn’t mind drinking coffee at any different times. Even tea, soft drinks and water. Water is healthy to me everyday. I even drink it at after school.

I’ve had a Coffee before with my mum. When we always go to the Cafe we always see people drink Coffee. Inside Coffee is Caffeine, it is not healthy so I stop drinking coffee because it makes my health yuk. So I’m starting to not drink Coffee and start drinking Ice Tea.

I love Ice tea with milk because I love milk with Ice Tea and it is my favorite Tea.  Heaps of people drink Tea. I drink Tea with Toast or Breakfast Crackers. Sometimes I drink with dinner and water. I drink Tea two times a day. It is the best Hot Drink I ever had. Not Coffee and the others. I only love Tea.

Soft Drinks is a litter yum.  The thing I don’t like about Soft drink is that it is not healthy. Did you know that soft drinks are not healthy. It makes you fat because it has to much sugar. Some kids drink soft drinks after school and before school.


I've drink water everyday. Like after dinner, after breakfast, at morning tea, at lunch time and even if my throat. I hope you like water because I think everyone doe's around the world. Do you prefer water or soft drinks. Well I prefer water it's healthy. When I grow up I want to be called Water Max because I want to stop people getting fat and turn the world healthy.


Thank You Kevin

No comments: