Wednesday, May 9, 2012

WEEKEND

In the weekend it was boring because we stayed home and watch Television, have breakfast and dinner. And even look after my baby sister. We don't travel a lot because we don't have a car so we hop on our uncles van. When we go somewhere like our family meeting. Like we are going to make a plan to go to other country or have a celebration at our aunty's house. My sister rides on the bike and then hop on the net book. But in the holidays we go everywhere but my dad goes to Samoa in the holidays to go visit his family and my mum's family. My sister likes net book because she can decorate her own user-name. I really want to say it's the BORING is WEEKEND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I DON'T LIKE THIS PLACE. In Samoa it's cool because if you ran out of veg or fruits we can go to the plantation and get some fruits.

No comments: