Monday, March 19, 2012

Camp 2012

My highlights from camp was sleeping inside the tent. When I went to sleep on the first day, when I went to sleep I put my warm blanket on me and then I felt warm and I was exiting . Then I went to sleep and then it was quiet. I was sleeping with Silas and Hosannah. Hosannah was warm and Silas was cold.

My favourite activities was kaykaing because when I was kayaking I flipped over and fall of and went to the sea. We were kaykaing down at the Point England Beach. I was exiting when I was kaykaing. When I got of I went into Mr Maile’s Dingy and we went to save Hossanah, she was at the triangle so Mr Malie’s went to save her and took her back to the beach.



I really like camp because we can stay after school, we can do Activities like Amazing Raze. On Amazing raze we have to make a Sling Shot. We had String, Tape, Newspaper, Rubber, Stick. When we were finish do a Sling Shot, we went over to the bucket. We have to flick it inside the bucket so we can get points. If you throw it inside the bucket you get double points. But if you hit it the bucket that is 10 Points. There is 5 Buckets. It is 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 100 Points.

No comments: