Thursday, August 11, 2011

Holiday


In the Holiday me and my family went to shopping. We brought some food for dinner and some food for my baby sister. Me and my dad,mum and baby sister, my sister. My sister likes going to shopping because It’s her favorite thing to do and she gets to buy something for her. I like going to shopping to because I can buy some staff for dinner and breakfast. It was cool when we went shopping. We were shopping at Sylvia park at countdown. My family went to the train. After we finish shopping, we get to buy something at the warehouse. I brought some brand new shoes and some curtain for my new bedroom. After we finish shopping we went to catch the train and when we got to the train we went back to Glenn Inn es to go home.
After we finish shopping we went to catch the train and when we got to the train we went back to Glenn Inn es to go home. When we got to home. We started to clean the house because we want to be our house clean. I hope I do It again. Next Time.

No comments: