Monday, December 16, 2013

Net-Book Reflection

The Special thing I have Learned from my teacher this year is how to use a netbook and how to look after a net-book. The other special thing I have learnt for my teacher this year is to put my writing and other staff on my blog for the first time to show the whole world what I have learnt at Pt England School.          


The Significant thing I have learnt all by myself online is using Google because it sometimes help me to find answers and finding what's going on around the world. The other significant thing I have done by myself is to use Google Drive for writing stories instead of writing on paper and Pencil.

The thing I have learnt this year from my friend is how to be friendly to others and to find about new staff. My other thing I have learnt this year with my friend is how to find answers and question in Kiwi Kids News.  

No comments: