Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Trip To Motat

On Thursday When we got to Motat We all In a different group. We were walking down to the tactile dome. But we had to wait for someone to come. There was a man called Frasier who owns the tactile dome. When we went inside Frasier told us some Insturcions. If you need help you have to say HELP out loud and then Frasier will come and get you out of the tactile dome. So we have to be a group of five. My partners were Dillon and Gabriel and Waata, me. And the others went Inside. When we went Inside It was dark. It was darker then when you sleep. When we got outside It was light. It was really scared Inside the tactile Inside. After that we put our shoes on we said thank you to Frasier. It was cool at Motat. My favourite part at Motat was the Mirror Maze and Tactile Dome, game station. I hope I go back again next year.

No comments: