Friday, June 28, 2013

Movie Making Reflection


Yellow Hat - The things I enjoyed
The things I enjoyed was filming and recording our voice-over. I enjoyed editing to.



Black Hat - Which things didn’t I like.
The things I didn’t like is that I didn’t work hard. But next time I will work hard.

Green Hat - What was something interesting about this week.
The interesting thing about this week was that I was editing the movie and filming. It was interesting because I liked filming and editing.


White Hat - What did I learn.
The thing I learn this week was that I learned something about filming. The other thing I learned about was that I had done this film with my friend.


Blue Hat - What can I do better next time.
The thing I need to do better next time is to film different shots. The other thing I need to do better next time is to work hard.   

No comments: